The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before he/she graduates high school
"Peanut Gallery” became popular in the late 19th century and referred to the rear or uppermost seats in a theater, which were also the cheapest seats. People seated in such a gallery were able to throw peanuts, a common food at theaters, at those seated below them. It also applied to the first row of seats in a movie theater, for the occupants of those seats could throw peanuts at the stage, stating their displeasure with the performance.
- January 24 – National Peanut Butter Day
- March – National Peanut Month
- March 1 – National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
- March 8 – National Peanut Cluster Day
- April 2 – National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day